A self-cattered cottage is available for a good quality and rustic accomodation at Wild Carp Lakes fishery in France.
The cottage is located on an islet with panoramic fishing and provides hosting for unique carp fishing holidays.
An unusual rustic cottage in an amazing setting
- Most unusual cottage in the middle of the main lake with panoramic sigthseeing.
- Self-cattered rustic cottage hosting up to 4 persons with 4 individual beds.
- 110L fridge and lights supplied by solar energy, no 220v sockets capabilities.
- Gas cooker and wood-burning stove with logs for cosy carp fishing holidays.
- Separate shower room with a wc and a washbasin feeded by a 300L water supply.
An exceptional French fishery 4 hours away from Calais
- 4 hours drive from Calais using A26 motorway and 90 minutes from Paris.
- 8 minutes from Romilly sur Seine commodities: bakers, supermakets, fishing shop, ...
- Ideal area for cool fishing holidays and getting some fresh air from Champagne.
Rustic facilities in wild preserved lanscape
- An islet with 3 pegs, standalone barbecue and terrace with wooden table for big brunches.
- Private access to the islet by a gate secured metal bridge just near the car park.
- Up to 3 carp anglers and 4 persons in the cottage for unforgettable carp fishing holidays.
- 2 carp fishing boats, 4 rods for each carp anglers using safety rigs and single barbless hooks.
- A toilet block 800m away outside the fishery with hot showers and 220v sockets.
Unique cottage for pleasant carp fishing holidays
- Self-cattered rustic cottage with all comodities in a wild amazing secured setting.
- Private and secured islet in a protected and quiet landscape for unforgettable fishing session.
- Amazing setting for no-kill carp fishing for close friends or nearest you will never forget.